Friday, August 22, 2014

The Manuscript Challenge

Maria of In Deme Jare Christi has put forth a challenge in which some of the bloggers I read are participating, and I think I'd like to join in the fun as well. It's called the Manuscript Challenge. The object is to choose a picture from the time period given and recreate a complete outfit from that picture.

Thank goodness I have a year to work in and a stash full of wool and linen yardage. I just need to find a picture with the colors I have available and I'm all set.

Here are the rules (in English) if you also want to take part.  And here is the Facebook page if you want to join officially and see everyone else's progress. You'll see me there, hopefully not embarrassing myself!

Stay tuned as I search for the perfect picture/outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment