Saturday, May 12, 2012

Action shot!

Bright sunlight in one's eyes does make one squint rather unattractively, doesn't it. And yet my husband assures me I'm lovely and takes a picture. He's the best!

It was almost 80 degrees this afternoon (that's 26 to you celsius folks) so linen was the perfect choice, cool and comfortable.

I hemmed the skirt a little short this time, but fortunately I left a wide hem and I can easily let it down another inch or two so it'll be perfect.

After leaving Mayfaire, we stopped by a local coffee shop for some drinks, and an elderly woman at one of the tables complimented my outfit. She told me I looked like I had stepped right out of the 14th century, and I told her that was exactly the look I was going for. I was amazed that she got the correct date like that, and asked her how she knew. "I don't know. You're just... 14th century!" So there's that, folks. 14th century: Nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment