Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's Thanksgiving in America...

...which means I pretty much have to write a post about being thankful for stuff. And I am; don't get me wrong. I have a lot of people, places, and things to be thankful for. But mostly today I am thankful for a garage where I can be creative. I am grateful for a husband who doesn't snoop when I tell him to stay out of that garage because I have super-secret things in there that he mustn't see until his birthday. And I am thankful that his birthday is in four days because I have a ton of photos and blogging to post here but I can't until after I give him his birthday present, which is super-secret and currently in its last stages in the garage.

And if you've been spending the last few weeks wishing I would post an update, then well, first you need to get a life (I mean really, sheesh!) and second, you can be thankful in four days when I'll be posting all sorts of wonderful stuff for y'all.

Until then, here's a picture of Thanksgiving at OUR house. Yep. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment