Sunday, April 7, 2013

Res Bear 2.0, Yeeehaw!

Friday night was opening night and I was stitching the button onto Ivan's jacket literally minutes before we walked out the door. What can I say; it's been a busy week. But we were looking sharp and ready to enjoy an evening at the theatre.

The nice thing about bears is, you can pin their sunglasses to their heads so they don't slip off. 
The show was great, the cast did a fine job, and I saw my name in credits for the first time. That was a bit of a thrill, though Ivan was disappointed that his name did not appear. I'm sure that will be rectified in the future.

Now, I'm going to be putting more pictures of his outfit up later, so check back for that. But right now, I've got a date to go herd some cattle. I'm trying a different horse, Scotty, and neither of us has worked cows before, so this should prove interesting. Here's a pic of Scotty looking super unassuming.

"You want me to what?" -- 16.2 hands of dressage horse, ready to play cowboys for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment