Friday, July 22, 2011

Avalanche!!

I have too many ideas building up in my head!

Today's wool purchase got me looking over old notebooks and online galleries and now, dammit, I've just spent the last hour or so determining that yes, I do have just enough carmine-colored damask to make an Italian sottana like I've been dreaming of ever since I saw the Red Pisa Gown (http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/workbox/extwomclo1.htm) which is gorgeous but I can't find that much cotton velveteen and I have this damask already sitting here in a drawer and besides, isn't damask even better for Italian stuff anyway? Yes, it is.

Sometimes I can't write a run-on sentence long enough to express all the clicks, clanks, and whirrs in my fevered brain.

I shouldn't be writing here. I should be working on the doublet and my corset so that I can start work on my carmine sottana. .... *shifty eyes*... BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment