To be sure, a lot of bright pink sluiced off when I washed it, and more when I put it into the vat of Rit, but I doubt it was very much more than would have washed out or bled in hot water anyway.
The color may dim, however, in the three subsequent washes I have run the fabric through in an attempt to shake the abysmal odor of the stuff. It's horrible, strong, and lingering. Like rotten fish, or ammonia, or sulphur. Ugh, just awful. The packet said "use with adequate ventilation" but I didn't think they meant "this stuff will make your house smell like a whorehouse full of home permanents". I'm never using it again, and I'd advise anyone else against using it. Phooo.
But just for fun, here's a picture of my fabric sloshing around in the kitchen sink, bleeding pink dye all over. It looks a bit yellow because of the light reflecting off the walls. Kind of organic-looking, isn't it? Yuk! Once I get it out of the dryer, I'll show you how it turned out.