Thursday, December 1, 2011

Must...stitch...faster...!

There are so many fun ideas percolating around in my brain these days, but they're going to have to wait until after the holidays before I can start playing. Besides work, I have gifts I'm committed to make before the scissors come out for personal projects. The gift projects are going well, but of course I can't show them here or it'd ruin the surprise!

We're not going to be making it to Glymm Mere (SCA) Yule Feast this year (filled up before we made reservations, oh no!) so there's no rush for me to put the finishing touches on our winter gear, but I would still like to get my stockings made, plus a pair of woolen pants to keep Dave warm. Maybe I can find a little spare time for that. Maybe.

I need to applique the rest of my cloak border. I'm thinking a fur collar would be a nice addition, too, and I have a black faux-fur coat that I could fashion one from.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about you all. I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of things I'm working on, or maybe some older projects I haven't shown you yet. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment