Monday, January 2, 2012

Nålbinding

Nålbinding is something I've made a few previous attempts at. A few tedious, struggle-filled attempts that left the air blue with my strident homemade swears: "stupid bint-biting nålbinding needle of underleg noise!" and the like.

To put it succinctly, I have been less than successful. Paragraphs like 'We prick with the needle into the backward thumb loop from the front.This is the equivalent to the stitch U O/. The first stitch U, because the first loop as the forward thumb stitch is folded over the thumb to the front.' found on teh interwebz did not make it any easier. Finally I found a short video in German that was up-close and slow enough for me to wrap my head around and things just clicked.



And here we see the results -- with Josie looking on approvingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment