Saturday, July 21, 2012

Con-gryphon-lations!

Last night Dave and The Boy went to see the new Batman movie, and I stayed home to watch a few episodes of Kingdom, which is wonderful in an updated-James-Herriot-y way, but with lawyers instead of veterinarians. Stephen Fry is such a delight.

Of course, I can't just sit and watch tv; I must be working on something as well. So I did the couching work on the gryphon. Finally it was so late and my eyes were so tired that I had to force myself to stop, even though I only had a little bit left -- one hind leg. Here's a pic.


Good heavens, I just realized that perilous placement of that needle. Poor gryphon! Now that it's getting down the last stitches on this bit, I realize I haven't much of a plan in my head for the rest of the design. I'd better put my mind to that today.

Today is also the day of the Panorama Patio Sale, which marks the day that I got Imogene, my dressmakers dummy, for only three dollars. It also is the event that last year inspired me to start this blog and share all my little bits and bobs with you all. It's been a wonderful year, and I thank you all for joining me on my creative path.

Now, let's do it again, shall we? Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment