Friday, July 27, 2012

The Big One..!

I think I am ready to start on a sewing project that's been brewing in my brain for just over a year. 
I have most of the materials, I have learned and practiced the techniques, and I don't have any other open projects that need finishing. 
This is a big one, folks, and it's going to be magnificent. All I ask is your continued encouragement. 

Here are some of the materials. Excited? I am!


The work on this won't be intense. I will be taking breaks and doing other projects here and there. I'm hoping to have it finished by this time next year. Let's see how that works out, shall we? 

2 comments:

  1. So, I finally found you thanks to Lavinna. Will look forward to reports on the new big project. Hope to see you again soon. Will you day trip to Autumn War? Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! Good to see you! Hope you're enjoying my blog. No, I can't make it to Autumn War this year; we planned a vacation to Utah to visit family, and it takes up that whole weekend. Boooooooo...

    ReplyDelete